Expecting a baby? Whether you are a first time parent or not–every pregnancy is different. Come and learn the most up to date information regarding you and your baby.
Parents expecting a baby can attend the prenatal education classes held at the Parenting Cottage at no costs and be eligible to receive attendance gifts such as diapers, diaper wipes, baby care items, books and toys for baby. Moms attending all four classes are eligible for special drawing at Session 4 for a Diaper Cake.
- Pregnancy & Prenatal Care
- Healthy Eating & Healthy Lifestyles
- Labor & Birth – Caring for Baby
- Life After Giving Birth – What to expect
The parents who have attended the classes give them “rave” reviews stating they learned so much-both first time moms and those who were having their 2nd or 3rd child as each pregnancy is different. They also enjoyed the opportunity to network with other moms who were also expecting.
Prenatal Educational Component:
- Utilization of evidence-based education
- Utilization of March of Dimes educational materials
- Utilization of degreed and certified educators
Classes meet on Wednesdays from 12:00-1:00 PM at the Parenting Cottage
- 4 week session begins on September 8, 2021
- 4 week session begins on October 6, 2021